When Specialized set out to improve the original S-Works Prevail bike helmet, Specialized knew that they had their work cut How could Specialized improve on the industry benchmark for fit, ventilation, and comfort? By listening to the riders—that’s how. Through this, Specialized realized that there were a few aspects of the original Prevail II that needed to be changed, with the biggest request being for a lower-sitting design.
- Integrated ANGi crash sensor.
- Includes a lifetime subscription to the Specialized Ride app.
- New MIPS SL is the lightest, most ventilated MIPS protection to date and is exclusively available on Specialized helmets.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Aerodynamic design.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.