Helmets have long been plagued by an unspoken rule: Light weight, ventilation, aerodynamics--pick two, there's your helmet. As you can tell by now, though, Specialized doesn't play by these rules--or really any for that matter. They'd rather turn standards on their head and create products that nobody ever dreamed of. And you needn't look any further than the new Specialized S-Works Evade II Road Helmet for proof of this. Straight up, it's the fastest road helmet out there.
- Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet Specialized has tested.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports make it the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won't stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Magnetic buckle is simple and secure.