With the Specialized Riprock Coaster 16 kid's bike, riding gets boiled down to its simplest element—fun. And to make sure of it, Specialized designed the bike with tons of cool features that are easy for your little ones to use, like a coaster brake for simple stopping, wide 16x2.3" tires that increase stability and confidence, and tough components that will stand up to years of abuse. It's the perfect bike for your little ripper to start getting out on the trail with—we just wish that we had one when we were kids.
- Bottom Bracket - Steel, loose ball bearings
- Chain - KMC Z510, single-speed, anti-drop, 1/2"x1/8"
- Crankset - Hi-Ten steel, 89mm
- Chainrings- 36T
- Fork - Hi-Ten, 1-1/8" steerer
- Saddle - Specialized Kids' Henge
- Seat Binder- Bolt-type, 28.6mm
- Seatpost - Steel, 22.2mm
- Handlebars - BMX, steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 115mm rise, 520mm width, 22.2mm
- Grips - Specialized, slip-on
- Front Hub - Steel, bolt-on, 100mm spacing, loose ball bearings, 28h
- Rear Hub - Coaster brake, bolt-on, loose ball bearings, 110mm spacing, 16T cog, 28h
- Inner Tubes - Schrader valve
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Rims - 16" alloy, 16mm depth, 21mm internal width, 28h
- Front Tire - Rhythm Lite, 30 TPI, wire bead, 16x2.3"
- Rear Tire - Rhythm Lite, 30 TPI, wire bead, 16x2.3"
- Rear Brake - Coaster brake
- Pedals - Nylon platform w/ reflectors
- Frame - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum
* Specifications are subject to change without notice