Runway Goodrs have all the running performance benefits with a universally flattering, high-fashion cateye shape. Have your cateye and eat it too when you wear the Goodr Schrodinger’s Saigon Jade sunglasses!
A Mad Scientist
Schrödinger said his theory was just a "thought experiment." But he was a sick f@ck. These jade green frames with teal lenses memorialize one casualty, a 37" Maine coon cat named Saigon Jade, who proved his theory false when he stuffed her in a box with some radioactive material and obviously, she died.
- No Slip – Goodr uses special grip coating and silicone nose inserts to construct their frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- No Bounce - Our frame is crafted to be feather-weight, yet snug, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing when running.
- All Polarized - Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- All Fashion - Look like a model while you’re running. Isn’t that why you’re taking all those running selfies?
- No Catcalls – Goodr aspires to the day they can guarantee that you won’t be whistled at on the street; sadly, they cannot make that guarantee.They CAN, however, guarantee that no person wearing Runway goodrs has ever been telephoned by a cat.