Runway Goodrs have all the running performance benefits with a universally flattering, high-fashion cateye shape. Have your cateye and eat it too when you wear the Goodr My Cateyes Are up Here Sunglasses!
"Hey! My eyes are up here." Said every woman, ever. In this case, the Goodr My Cateyes Are up Here Sunglasses are bubblicious wild watermelon pink and green shades with black lenses that remind us that melons are for eating, not naming body parts.
- No Slip – Goodr uses special grip coating and silicone nose inserts to construct their frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- No Bounce - Our frame is crafted to be feather-weight, yet snug, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing when running.
- All Polarized - Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- All Fashion - Look like a model while you’re running. Isn’t that why you’re taking all those running selfies?
- No Catcalls – Goodr aspires to the day they can guarantee that you won’t be whistled at on the street; sadly, they cannot make that guarantee.They CAN, however, guarantee that no person wearing Runway goodrs has ever been telephoned by a cat.