LOADED WITH FEATURES, LIGHT ON WEIGHT
The Giro Cinder MIPS road bike helmet provides all the features an avid road rider wants in a lightweight package. The design is inspired by the classic aesthetic of Giro's premium Synthe helmet, offering similar performance and style. Key features include the Roc Loc 5 fit system, which allows you to easily dial in fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Air-FX padding offers comfort on your longest rides, and the helmet is equipped with MIPS to redirect impact energy, providing more protection in certain impacts.
- Ventilation Wind Tunnel Vents with internal channeling
- Vents - 26
- Certification - CPSC
- Construction - In-mold construction thermo formed SL roll cage re-inforcement
- COMPACT SHAPE
- Fit System - Roc Loc 5
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System - the industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability, and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. The Roc Loc 5 system is lighter than comparable systems making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- MIPS - the goal of MIPS equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. MIPS can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to the rider's brain in certain impacts.
- In-mold Construction - fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage & Trade - an ultra light polycarbonate skeleton fused into a helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. Visible on the bridges between vents, this layer of armor acts like a second shell, enhancing structural support, impact disperson and penetration resistance while allowing us to carve the biggest vents possible without compromising the helmet's strength and integrity.