The Wahoo RPM cadence sensor is your sleek little solution for measuring cycling cadence data. It is wireless, magnet-less, lightweight, and easily mounts to your bike's crank arm or to your shoe. Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Collecting cadence data has never been this easy.
- DUAL BAND TECHNOLOGY - Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and bike computers.
- WIRELESS CONNECTION - No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
- SLEEK, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - It only weighs 7 grams!
- CADENCE MEASUREMENT - Provides accurate cadence data during your ride
- TWO BIKE MOUNT OPTIONS - (1) mount with double sided 3M tape, or (2) use the silicone sleeve and mount with zip ties.
- SHOE MOUNT OPTION - The RPM can be worn on your shoe for spin classes or use with multiple bikes
- VISIBLE CONNECTION - Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red)
- REPLACEABLE BATTERY - No charging required! Operates on a coin cell battery for up to 1 years.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - RPM cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
- Part Number - WFPODCAD2
- Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.25" x.75" x 1" - Weight: 7 grams
- Battery - CR2032
- Battery Life - Up to 12 months
- Water Rating - IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Wireless Signal Strength Up to 10 feet