Simplicity is bliss.
Singlespeed with coaster kick-back brakes make riding intuitive and fun.
Tuesdays are intentionally designed so that anyone can just hop on and go. That's why they're kept simple with two size options designed to fit without sacrificing comfort or rideability.
Comfort is Key.
Equipped with Tuesday comfort grips that mold to fit your hand, and a wide Tuesday cruiser saddle with supportive springs for the ultimate comfort while riding.
Salty sea air is a friend not a foe, so the June 1 has rust-resistant hardware because after all, it is a beach cruiser.
- Sizes - One Size
- Frame - Tuesday June Hi-Tensile OS Steel Step Through Cantilever w/Touch-Down Technology, Direct Connect Rack Mount, Fender Mounts
- Fork - Hi-Tensile Steel Unicrown, Oversized Curved Blades w/Double Eyelet Dropouts
- Crankset - Forged Steel OPC Crank, 170mm, Tuesday DOTS Chainwheel 44T
- Bottom Bracket - Steel 9 Piece
- Pedals - Tuesday Barefoot Design w/Kraton Rubber
- Cassette - 22t Steel
- Chain - KMC 410, 1/2" x 1/8"
- Wheelset - 26" Alloy Rims w/Anodized Finish, 14g Stainless Spokes, Front Steel Hub Nutted, Rear Coaster Brake Nutted
- Tires - Tuesday Big Roll 26 x 2.35 Balloon
- Headset - 1" Threaded Steel
- Handlebar - Tuesday Big Bend Cruiser, Steel
- Stem - Classic Forged Alloy Stem
- Grips - Tuesday Comfort Krayton
- Saddle - Tuesday Comfort Cruiser w/Elastomer Spring
- Seatpost - Classic Steel Pillar, 25.4mm x 350mm
- Accessories - Alloy Seat Clamp, Intagrated Steel Kickstand, Stainless Steel and Rust Resisitant Hardware