Starting early is the key to teaching your young ones the joys of bicycle life, and there's no better way to do so than with the Hotwalk. It's for kids 18 months to 4 years old, and it's designed for less crashes and more smiles to make learning to ride a bike as easy as can be.
- Adult assembly is required. Tools are included in the box.
- How to assemble your Hotwalk (download manual).
- Tough A1 Premium Aluminum frame has a low standover that's made to fit all sizes of little kids.
- The 12-inch alloy wheels are not only light, but durable enough to take plenty of abuse.
- The Rhythm Lite Airless tires will never go flat, allowing your little ripper to scoot around on- and off-road worry-free.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, 1" threaded headset
- SEAT BINDER - Bolt-type, 25.4mm
- FORK - Formed steel tubes, 95mm Spacing
- HANDLEBARS - Steel, 400mm width, 20mm rise, 8-degree backsweep
- GRIPS - Specialized, slip-on
- SEATPOST - Steel, 22.2mm
- SADDLE - Hotwalk Integrated Saddle/Seatpost
- STEM - Die Cast Aluminum, 35mm length, 22.2 clamp diameter
- RIMS - 12" alloy, 16mm depth, 21mm internal width
- FRONT HUB - Bolt-on, 95mm spacing, loose ball bearings, 16h
- REAR HUB - Bolt-on, 95mm spacing, loose ball bearings, 16h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - Rhythm Lite Airless, 12x2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Rhythm Lite Airless, 12x2.3"