The most affordable among shoes equipped with a carbon outsole, the Louis Garneau LS-100 II Carbon Cycling Shoes offer a precise Boa® micro-adjustment system and a super rigid frame for maximum performance. The absence of pressure points both underneath and on top of the foot make it an extremely comfortable and stiff shoe at a highly competitive price.
- Shoe Technology : RACER FIT: High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal - Increased arch support and power transfer
- Weight: 7.2 oz/205 g (size 38)
- Upper: Seamless PU leather and mesh provide comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Air Lite composite extremely ventilated outsole
- Insole: Patented COOLMAX® Ergo Air® insole for riding in all weather conditions
- Toe: Synthetic leather with Power Zone, toe protection provides comfort and durability
- Heel Retention: HRS-100 reinforced with 0.6 mm membrane: Better heel positioning and reduced loss of power
- Bumpers: Replaceable heel pad (ref. # 1487229)
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment: Custom fit and easy replacement, Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment for easy replacement with hook and loop strap
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
- Shoes Visibility Feature: Safety: Reflective heel and front strap