In Nepal, Sherpas are known for being agile and strong enough to carry everything you need. Same here.
If maximal minimalism is a thing, this is it. Ever lifted a can of beer and thought, "It's just too heavy!" No. Because the can is aluminum, and aluminum is light. The Kuat Sherpa 2.0 Bicycle Rack is all aluminum. Meaning it's light as can be. Beer sold separately.
- FOLDING TIRE CRADLE - Tire cradles fold up and down, so you'll have plenty of clearance and more than enough aesthetic style points.
- CABLE LOCK - An external cable with a semi-integrated lock makes sure you feel safe stepping away from your ride.
- FOOT-ASSISTED PIVOT SYSTEM - Hands full? Not a problem. The new pivot allows you to gently drop the rack with a tap of the foot so you can get your ride on the rack without lifting a finger.
- ADJUSTABLE RATCHET ARM - With one hand you can release and secure the ratchet arm, providing an - intuitively snug, no-wobble fit.
- Low Profile Arched Design
- Hand-Tight Hitch Cam System
- Intuitive Front Tire Ratchet
- Premium Gloss Metallic Powdercoat
- No Worries Warranty
- Capacity - 2 bike capacity up to 40 lbs each
- Weight - 32 lbs
- Wheelbase - Holds wheelbases up to 47" and tires as large as 3"