Now you can ride easy in the saddle, easy rider. The Goodr Shaves Legs Grows Beard sunglasses are far out shades that have all of the performance and all of the groovy. Dig?
Shaves Legs Grows Beard
We all know that body hair is not conducive to top speeds, so you gotta get those gams sleek as your titanium frame. So pop on these Goodr Shaves Legs Grows Beard sunglasses! They have tortoise shell frames with brown lenses so you better lather up. Facial hair, however, is a different story. The bushier the beard, the lower the drag. Don’t scoff at us, it’s just science.
- No Slip – Goodr uses special grip coating and silicone nose inserts to construct their frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- No drag – the Goodr frame is aerodynamic and light-weight, with a fit designed to comfortably rest beneath your helmet.
- All Snug - With flexible ear pieces, Goodr frames adjust to fit your noggin so when you encounter bumps, they’ll stay put.
- All Polarized - Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- No Toad Rash - Not a typo. These do not protect against road rash….BUT, no one has ever contracted a rash from a toad while wearing Super Fly Goodrs.