WITH ALL OF THE FEATURES A CORE RIDER NEEDS INCLUDING MIPS TECHNOLOGY, A BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT AND PLENTY OF VENTILATION, THE GIRO MONTARO MIPS® HELMET LETS YOU RIP THE TRAILS IN COMFORT WHILE DOCUMENTING THE ADVENTURE, TOO.
- Ventilation - Internal channeling
- Vents - 16
- Certification - CPSC
- Construction - Roll cage re-inforcement; full goggle integration with strap grippers
- Fit System - Roc Loc 5 Air - revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Roc Loc 5 allows for easy custom tuning of fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
- MIPS - Multi-directional Impact Protection System - this technology is present in the Giro Aerohead MIPS triathlon helmet with the goal of reducing the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to the rider's brain when encountering certain impacts.
- Roll Cage re-inforcement - roll cage is a light-yet tough web of reinforcement invisibly molded inside a helmet's EPS foam liner. Roll Cage helps the helmet to hold together under impact, providing an extra measure of strength and integrity that you'll never notice ... unless you need it.