GIRO'S MOST VERSATILE WINTER GLOVE COMBINES ZONAL INSULATION WITH FLEECED LINING AND WATERPROOF DESIGN FOR RIDING AND RACING IN COLD, WET CONDITIONS.
The Giro Men's Pivot Winter Cycling Gloves provide great insulation from cold, wet weather thanks to the combination of a Pertex® waterproof, breathable soft-shell upper with a HIPORA® waterproof membrane, and an X-Static® AGrid™ anti-microbial performance fleece core. It's the go-to glove for riders in tough climates, cyclocross racers and anyone else looking for seasonal performance without compromise.
- Silicone detailing on palm. Reflective detailing on shell -100% Leather
- PrimaLoft® insulated upper offers warmth without bulk. 75% Nylon, 10% Polyurethane, 5% Cotton, 10% polyester
- 65% Olefin, 35% polyester
- Waterproof wiping surface. Reflective detailing on shell. Touchscreen Technology™ for use with mobile devices.
- Interior Liner
- AGrid™ anti-microbial thermal fleece lining
- Outer Shell
- Super Fit™ engineered with three-panel design