The Giordana FR-C Pro Bib Short represents the pinnacle in comfort and craftsmanship. The Giordana FR-C Pro Bib Short was designed on a curve to clone the body’s natural riding position eliminating puckers and creases throughout your full range of motion. Giordana chose a 220 gram 50 thread count Lycra fabric, with soft and supportive compression, creating a bib short so comfortable that once you put it on you’ll be inspired to put some time on the bike. Equally comfortable features of the FR-C Pro bib short include; the 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs which hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting, the anti-abrasion seat panel fabric, Ametista Carbon waist panel, and the stretchable, breathable, and stabilizing bib uppers. The bibs are finished off with two reflective tabs, one on each side of the bib short, for global visibility needs. Last but not least these bibs receive Giordana’s top of the line Cirro S chamois with Aloe Vera infusion and the Copa Mondiale sculpted fit.
- Zaffiro 2.0 - the next generation of anti-abrasion fabric that reduces friction during the pedal stroke. Engineered to continue to perform over time, Zaffiro 2.0 is particularly suitable for uses where durability, comfort and performance are required.
- 190 E Woven Elastic Leg Cuffs - hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting
- Waist panel - constructed of Ametista Carbon
- Seat panel - anti-abrasion
- Reflective tabs on each side of bib short for visibility
- Chamois - top of the line Cirro S Chamois with Aloe Vera infusion and Copa Mondiale sculpted fit