Urban bikes designed for making bad roads fun.
Made to transform rough paths or inner-city roads into your personal playground, the Midtown
series combines mountain-bike durability with city-bike speed. Equipped with large-volume 27.5"
tires for extra cushion, these urban warriors take the edge off of pot holes and train tracks,
allowing you to make the most of your ride. Go ahead and have some fun, you deserve it!
- Reflective frame decals & tires for greater night-time visibility
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- 27.5 wheels with high-volume tires
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Wide-range Shimano drivetrain.
- Step through frame for easy stopping and starting
Breeze-In Dropouts - BREEZE-IN DROPOUTS: Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In dropouts
offer twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts; after almost th... ree
decades they are still used by custom frame builders to this day. The hooded shape was a
breakthrough in design that allowed two major advantages over traditional cast or forged
dropouts. First was a much stronger connection between the chainstay & seatstay tubes to the
dropout and the second was the ability to save weight by using less material for the forging.
Breeze-Ins also enable the tubing length to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and
avoid using heavy and stiff CNC yokes or mounting plates keeping the tubing the star of the show
and the ride quality as high as possible. Now made for both quick-release and thru-axle
applications, Breeze-In dropouts improve shifting, wheel changes, and of course, ride quality.
- Sizes - XS(15") / S(17") / M(18.5")
- Color(s) - Glacier blue
- Frame - Breezer custom-tapered aluminum, double water bottle mount
- Fork - Breezer aluminum disc, low-rider rack mounts
- Crankset - Breezer forged-aluminum, 36T
- Bottom Bracket - Sealed cartridge-style
- Pedals - VP, aluminum body, chromoly axle
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Altus
- Shifters - Shimano Revo, 8-speed
- Cassette - Shimano HG 11-34T, 8-speed
- Chain - KMC
- Wheelset - WTB SX19 rims w/ stainless spokes, Formula disc brake hubs
Tires - Kenda Kwick-Seven5, 27.5 x 2.4" w/ Puncture Protection, reflective
- Brakeset - Tektro M280 mechanical disc brake, 160mm front, 160mm rear
- Brake Levers - Tektro RS-360 aluminum brake levers, mechanica, 2-fingers
- Headset - FSA, 1 1/8" threadless
- Handlebar - Breezer riser aluminum, 31.8mm clamp diameter,
- Stem - 3D-forged 6061 aluminum, 31.8, 6°
- Grips - Breezer Ergonomic
- Saddle - Breezer Comfort
- Seatpost - Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm