What do you get when you open up the taps on trickle-down technology? That'd be the Epic Pro. A waterfall of performance coming straight down from Mount S-Works, the Epic Pro benefits from the most efficient suspension design Specialized has ever created, not to mention a frame that's as light as the previous-generation S-Works while offering the same incredibly efficient power transfer of the current cream of the World Cup crop.
- Offering 100-millimeters of brilliantly efficient BRAIN-controlled travel, the Epic's FACT 11m carbon frame increases rear-triangle stiffness for peerless power transfer and introduces the most capable handling in an Epic yet, all while shedding weight over the previous-generation Epic.
- The RockShox SID SL BRAIN fork serves up 100-millimeters of brilliantly controlled BRAIN travel while bringing damper adjustments top-side for quick, on-the-fly tweaks.
- SRAM's Level TLM brakes feature a one-piece monoblock caliper design that not only excels at shedding speed, but weight too.
- The SRAM XO1 Eagle AXS 12-speed rear derailleur not only offers some of the crispest shift around, it also manages to serve up a maximum 500-percent gear range while using a 10-percent shorter cage design to increase ground clearance over its mechanical counterpart.
- Descending from a long World Cup lineage, hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 25-millimeter internal-width hookless rim, and maximize strength, ride quality, and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
- FRAME - FACT 11m Full Carbon, Modern XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- SWAT - SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm
- REAR SHOCK - RockShox-Specialized BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265x52.5mm
- FORK - RockShox SID SL BRAIN, Top-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 100mm Travel
- STEM - Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - S-Works Carbon XC Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 760mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Trail Grips
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Expert
- SEATPOST - S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm setback, 30.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Level TLM, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Level TLM, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM AXS EAGLE Controller
- CASSETTE - SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN - SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET - SRAM X1 carbon Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 32t, SM: 170mm, M-XL 175mm
- CHAINRINGS - SRAM Eagle Alloy, 32T, Direct mount
- BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
- RIMS - Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, Zero bead hook, Tubeless ready, 28h
- FRONT HUB - DT Swiss 350, 15x110mm spacing, 6-bolt, 28h
- REAR HUB - DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Competition Race
- FRONT TIRE - Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 60mm valve