Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - bike Specialized has ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 1.5 and all-new gravel geometry, to category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
- With a FACT 8r carbon frame, the Diverge Sport frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned specifically for gravel riding. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- Specialized tossed gravel geometry ''status-quo' out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry Specialized has ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. Specialized increased the frame's reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec'ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. They kept the bike's BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that's your jam.
- Specialized gave the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so Specialized gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1" with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings clearance was created without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- FRAME - Specialized Diverge FACT 8r carbon, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK - Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- STEM - Future Stem, Comp
- TAPE - Roubaix S-Wrap
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST - Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 30.8mm
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano GRX 600 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano GRX RX810, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano GRX RX810, 11-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET - Shimano GRX RX600
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano threaded
- CHAINRINGS - 46/30T
WHEELS & TIRES
- FRONT TIRE - Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm
- REAR TIRE - Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm
- INNER TUBES - 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve
- FRONT WHEEL - DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
- REAR WHEEL - DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, alloy freehub body, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano GRX 400, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano GRX 400, hydraulic disc