This thing called ''gravel riding' is still evolving, still being defined. What's next? Hop on the new Diverge Expert EVO and you tell us. It's designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what was thought possible on a gravel bike. With flat bars and geometry even more progressive then the new drop bar Diverge you better hang onto your flannel. Specialized significantly increased the reach, slackened the head tube and lowered the bottom bracket, to put you ''in' the bike for a super planted feeling. From sending technical single track to ripping flowing fire road descents, if you're looking for a partner to take your gravel riding to new levels, nothing's faster, more fun, or rowdier than the Diverge EVO.
- A Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to a full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0's damper is adjustable, you'll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- With the Diverge EVO, Specialized took their new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. They lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (Size Medium), lowered the bottom bracket and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so Specialized gave the Diverge EVO a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1" with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings clearance is created without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- FRAME - Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, 1x specific EVO geometry, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK - Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- STEM - Future Stem, Comp, w/Integrated computer mount
- TAPE - Specialized Trail Grips
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST - X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 30.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Magura MT4 Flat Mount, hydraulic disc, 160mm storm rotor
- REAR BRAKE - Magura MT4 Flat Mount, hydraulic disc, 160mm storm rotor
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano XT M8100, 12 speed trigger
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano XT, 12-speed, 10-45t
- CRANKSET - Praxis Zayante carbon 1X
- CHAINRINGS - 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Praxis 68-0201B, 68mm BSA
- CHAIN - Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed w/ quick link
WHEELS & TIRES
- FRONT TIRE - Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm
- REAR TIRE - Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm
- INNER TUBES - 700x32/50mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT WHEEL - DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
- REAR WHEEL - DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples