The all-new Chisel Comp is the perfect bike to begin your journey into XC riding and racing, with all of the features to get you to that elusive "top step" at a price that leaves some jingle jangle left over for race entries.
- The Chisel's all-new frame utilizes D'Aluisio Smartweld technology that moves the hydroformed tube joints away from the areas of the highest stress, making the finished frame's balance of strength, rigidity, and weight more pronounced than any alloy frame in history. This not only makes the Chisel one of the lightest alloy hardtail frames coming in as light as 1,400g, but it also allows for tuned frame stiffness across all sizes.
- The new Chisel also houses all of the modern features that you expect from an XC bike, like Progressive XC Geometry with a 68-degree headtube angle and longer reach, internal cable routing, a threaded bottom bracket, boost spacing, 30.9mm dropper post compatibility, and 1x-only drivetrains.
- FRAME - Specialized D'Aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, Hydroformed tubes, Progressive XC Geometry, internal cable routing, BSA BB, 12x148mm spacing, 30.9mm Dropper post compatible
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm
- FORK - RockShox Judy Gold, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel (XS - 80mm travel)
- STEM - Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST - Specialized Alloy, Single Bolt, 30.9mm
- TAPE - Specialized Trail Grips
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano M6100, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano M6100, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
- CHAIN - Shimano Deore M6100, 12spd w/quick link
- CRANKSET - Shimano MT511, 32T chainring
- CHAINRINGS - 32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano, BB52, Threaded
- CASSETTE - Shimano Deore M6100, 12spd w/Hyperglide+, 10-51t
- RIMS - Alloy, Offset Design, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h
- FRONT HUB - Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
- REAR HUB - Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
- FRONT TIRE - Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 60mm valve
Wheels & Tires