How do you make a great aerodynamic bike even better? By adapting the revolutionary linear design
revealed in the smashing success of the women's Supreme to Fuji's newest speed flagship.
Transonic: It's a new definition for fast.
- C10 high-modulus carbon frame for balance of strength and weight
- FC-440 full carbon monocoque fork with tapered steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Components
- FSA Trimax 35 Disc alloy tubeless rims
- Vittoria Rubino Pro IV 150 tpi tires
C10 High-Modulus Carbon - Weighing in at 1050g, Fuji's high-modulus carbon
material uses two levels of carbon resulting in the optimum balance of carbon strength,
stiffness and weight.
Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis - CFD analysis was used extensively
during the design process to ensure airflow was minimized over each section of the frame.
Progressive stack/reach geometry - Progressive stack and reach geometry for
industry leading fit. The widest range of stack and reach ensures that all sizes will place
riders in the perfect position on the bike.
Chainstay protector - Keeps the frame from being damaged in the event of chain
Integrated chain watcher - Ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping
the chain to the inside of the crank and onto the bottom bracket shell.
Direct Mount Rim Brake - Direct-mount front and rear brakes remove the excess
material of a carrier plate allowing for better frame integration and improved aerodynamics.
Kamm tail tube shapes throughout the frame and fork - Used in both the frame
and fork, Kamm tails are truncated airfoils that perform better with less drag at yaw (side
winds) angles than full airfoils.
Frame - C10 high-modulus carbon, integrated and tapered head tube, PF30 BB
- Fork - C10 carbon monocoque, tapered carbon steerer
- Crankset - Praxis Zyante Carbon, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket - Praxis M30, PF30
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters - Shimano Ultegra Dual Control, 2 x 11-speed
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T
- Chain - KMC X11EL
- Wheelset - FSA Trimax 35 Disc, alloy tubeless rims, 24/24H
- Tires - Vittoria Rubino Pro IV, G2.0, 700 x 28c, 150tpi, folding
- Brakeset - Shimano Ultegra direct-mount
- Brake Levers - Shimano Ultegra
- Headset - FSA, 1 1/4" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated
Handlebar - Oval Concepts 790 Aero aluminum, 31.8mm clamp, 125mm drop / 75mm
Stem - Oval Concepts 790 Aero, 3D-forged, -17°, integrated computer mount
- Tape - Anti-slip silicone
- Saddle - Oval Concepts X38 with pressure relief zone, cromo rails
- Seatpost - Oval Concepts Transonic Aero, 300mm 46-52cm / 350mm 54-61cm