Specialized has a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor's responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. An optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with the Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- We've learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn't provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
- FRAME - Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- FORK - Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 30.8mm
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- GRIPS - Roubaix S-Wrap
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST - Comp Carbon Seat Post, Single Bolt
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Hover Comp Alloy Bar, 125 Drop x 75 Reach
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano GRX 600 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- CASSETTE - Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- CHAIN - Shimano HG601, 11spd
- CRANKSET - Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- CHAINRINGS - Praxis, 46T, 110BCD
- FRONT TIRE - Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- REAR TIRE - Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT WHEEL - DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm
- REAR WHEEL - DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm
- MOTOR - Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport