From sprints to Olympic and Ironman distance triathlons, here’s your aero advantage. The Giant Trinity Advanced triathlon bike is integrated with everything you need to score a new PR.
Built with Advanced-grade composite materials and engineered with AeroSystem Shaping Technology, this frameset improves aerodynamics in real-world triathlon conditions. Its AeroSystem Shaping means that every tube shape is designed to minimize drag no matter which direction the wind is blowing. The Contact base bar offers maximum adjustability, so you can dial in your perfect position for comfort and performance. And the SpeedControl brakes offer confident control without sacrificing aerodynamics.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant alloy Contact base bar aluminum extension ski bend
- Stem - Giant Connect
- Seatpost - Trinity Composite
- Saddle - ISM PS1.0, steel rail
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - Shimano TT SL-BSR 1
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105
- Front Brakes - TKB84
- Rear Brakes - TBK88
- Brake Levers - Tektro RX 4.1
- Cassette - Shimano 105, 11x28
- Chain - KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset - Shimano FC-RS510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano, press fit
- Rims - Giant SR-2 wheelset
- Tires - Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- *All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.