Almost anything goes in gravel racing and riding. It's a mixed-up challenge of speed, endurance and handling. This high-performance all-rounder does it all. It's smooth, it's efficient, and it's your new best friend for pushing limits on roads, gravel and dirt.
The high-performance all-rounder Giant Revolt Advanced 0 Disc Cyclocross Bicycle made a big splash with its 2018 debut, landing podium finishes at big-time gravel events including Grinduro and the unofficial "Gravel Worlds" in the U.S. It's designed around a lightweight Advanced composite frameset with gravel-riding geometry, so you can tackle long, hard rides with greater control and less fatigue. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for larger tires up to 45c so you can float through the rough stuff. Add in some clever frame details, including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories, and you have everything you need for your gravel adventures.
- Versatile gravel geometry - All-new gravel-riding geometry features endurance positioning and shorter chainstays. The result is precise handling, agility and control in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle road climbs to fast and rugged dirt road descents.
- Tuned compliance - An innovative new Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume 45c tires help smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
- All-rounder efficiency - Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power, giving Revolt Advanced a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.85° back sweep, flared drop
- Stem - Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Seatpost - Giant D-Fuse SL, composite
- Saddle - Giant Contact SL (neutral)
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes - Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Brake Levers - Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra, 11x34
- Chain - KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset - Praxis Zayante, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket - Praxis M24 BB86, press fit
- Rims - Giant CXR-1 Composite WheelSystem
- Hubs - Giant CXR-1 WheelSystem
- Spokes - Giant CXR-1 WheelSystem
- Tires - Maxxis Velocita, 700X40