The Rakan might be the most efficient pedaling trail bike on the market, with 120mm of MLinkÂ® suspension, modern geometry and 29" wheels that make it the obvious choice if you can have only one DO-IT-ALL bike in your quiver.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame with 120mm of MLink rear suspension
- Fox 34 Rhythm fork has 130mm of travel and a GRIP damper
- Fox Performance Float rear shock
- Shimano Deore XT/SLX 1x11 system with Race Face Aeffect 32T crankset and Shimano SLX 11-46T cassette for all-mountain gearing
- TRP G-Spec Trail S brakes with 180mm rotors
- Internal cable routing provides clean aesthetics and protects cables from dirt and debris
- KS E30-I dropper post provides on-trail saddle height flexibility
- WTB ST i29 TCS rims with DT Swiss 370 hubs and DT Swiss Industry spokes
- Maxxis Minion DHF/Aggressor 29 x 2.3â€ tubeless-ready tires
- A6-SL Super Butted Aluminum - Fuji's lightest and strongest aluminum frame material that has multiple butting profiles in the frame tubes and reduces material in low stress areas which creates a lighter frame without sacrificing frame stiffness and durability.
- Boost Hub Spacing - Boost hub spacing is a wider hub standard, 110m front and 148mm rear. These wider hub flanges help to create stiffer wheels as well as improve frame geometry by allowing shorter chainstays with clearance for larger volume tires.
- Disc brakes for all models - Disc brakes take less effort at the lever for better modulation and improved braking performance, particular for smaller hands.
- Metric Shock Sizing - A new shock sizing standard that simplifies rear shock sizing and fitment while also providing improved shock performance. Increased bearing overlap improves the interface between the piston and shock body, which essentially eliminates binding in the rear shock creating a smoother, more compliant shock.
- English Threaded Bottom Bracket - Threaded bottom brackets are easy to replace and are significantly quieter than press fit.
- M Link Suspension Design - MLink™ is a four-bar suspension system, with the chainstay pivot positioned in the middle of the chainstay. This balanced design provides a smooth and efficient system with less flex, less binding, and less bearing and pivot stress.
- Internal Cable Routing - Internal cable routing provides smooth shifting and a clean aesthetic.
- Sizes - S (15"), M (17"), L (19"), XL (21")
- Frame - Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy front and rear triangle, Enduro Max sealed cartridge bearings, MLink patented suspension system, Boost 148x12mm, 120mm
- Fork - Fox 34 FLOAT Rhythm GRIP, 2-position, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm, 130mm
- Rear Shock - Fox Float EVOL Performance
- Crankset - Race Face Aeffect, 32T
- Bottom Bracket - Race Face, threaded
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore XT shadow plus
- Shifters - Shimano SLX Ispec, Rapid Fire, 1 x 11-speed
- Cassette - Shimano SLX, 11-46T
- Chain - KMC X11
- Wheelset - WTB ST i29 32H, DT Swiss 370 front hub, 370 rear hub, DT Swiss spokes
- Tires - Maxxis Minion DHF, 29" x 2.30", 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding, front, Maxxis Aggressor, 29" x 2.30", 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding, rear
- Brakeset - TRP G-Spec Trail S, 180mm rotors
- Brake Levers - TRP G-Spec Trail S
- Headset - FSA 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed cartridge bearings
- Handlebar - Race Face Ride Riser Bar, alloy, 10mm rise, 760mm
- Stem - Race Face Ride, alloy, +6° rise
- Grips - WTB Waffel, Lock on
- Saddle - WTB Volt Comp
- Seat post - KS LEV E30i dropper, 31.6mm, 15" - 125mm travel, 17, 19, 21" - 150mm travel, Southpaw Lever
- Accessories - MRP 1X Chainguide