Get all of the pedal-assist features you desire at a price that lets you keep your daily cappuccino ritual with the Specialized Women's Turbo Vado 2.0 Disc E-Bike. Featuring many of the same characteristics as its more expensive siblings, albeit with a little less 'roar' to its motor, the Vado 2.0 is firmly rooted as the ultimate transportation tool for everything from grocery runs to commutes. Remember: Busy lives call for faster bikes.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. It features a silent design with a Custom Rx Street tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for the urban environment--reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations. Perfect.
For the Vado 2.0, Specialized developed a custom 460 Wh battery, the Specialized U1-460, that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and is easily removable for simplified charging. Depending on your riding style, terrain, and setup, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, make a trip to the grocery store, or to even head over to that new caf© on the other side of town.
Specialized also developed a custom 2.2-inch smart computer that lets you view your battery level and toggle various ride metrics such as speed, distance, and time. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
To top off all of these innovative features, Specialized chose a wallet-friendly build for the Turbo Vado 2.0. It features a range of Shimano 9-speed components and powerful hydraulic disc brakes that stop on a dime, so the Vado 2.0 is the perfect tool for your busy lifestyle.
- The Women's Vado frame features a lightweight alloy, step-through frame that that's easy to get on and off of.
- The Vado's Specialized 1.2 motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- Specialized made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- CHAIN - Shimano E6070, 9-speed
- CRANKSET - Custom alloy forged crankarms
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CHAINRINGS - 40T w/ chainguard, 104 BCD
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- FRONT HUB - Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned
- FRONT TIRE - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- REAR TIRE - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- SADDLE - Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- STEM - Alloy w/ light mount, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-T286, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-T286, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- BELL - Simple bell
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- FORK - SR Suntour NCX E25, steel steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel
- FRAME - Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- UI/REMOTE - Custom 2.2" LCD display, USB plug, stem mount w/ custom handlebar remote
- BATTERY - Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- CHARGER - Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- MOTOR - Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness