From sprints to Olympic and Ironman distance triathlons, here's your aero advantage. Trinity Advanced is integrated with everything you need to score a new PR.
Built with Advanced-grade composite materials that are engineered with AeroSystem Shaping Technology, the Giant Triniity Advanced Triathlon Bike improves aerodynamics in real-world triathlon conditions. Its AeroSystem Shaping means that every tube shape is designed to minimize drag no matter which direction the wind is blowing. The Contact base bar offers maximum adjustability, so you can dial in your perfect position for comfort and performance. And the SpeedControl brakes offer confident control without sacrificing aerodynamics.
- Aero efficiency - Extensive CFD analysis, dynamic wind tunnel testing and triathlon-specific design result in superior aero performance in a race-ready configuration.
- Integrated design - Everything from the frame shape to the aero seatpost and brakes are engineered to perform as a system.
- Perfect fit - Refined frame geometry and a wider range of adjustability allow for a triathlon-specific fit that's designed to meet the unique demands of multisport racing.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant alloy Contact base bar aluminum extension ski bend
- Stem - Giant Connect
- Seatpost - Trinity composite
- Saddle - ISM PS1.0 steel rail
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - Shimano TT SL-BSR 1
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105
- Brakes - Giant SpeedControl
- Brake Levers - Tektro RX 4.1
- Cassette - Shimano 105, 11x28
- Chain - KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset - Shimano RS510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano Press Fit
- Rims - Giant SR-2 wheelset
- Hubs - Giant SR-2 wheelset
- Spokes - Giant SR-2 wheelset
- Tires - Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x25, folding