FULL INTEGRATION, FLAT-OUT FAST. BUILT TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF PROFESSIONAL TRIATHLETES AND WORLD CHAMPION TIME TRIALISTS, THIS SPEEDING BULLET IS IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN. EXPERIENCE SUPREME AERODYNAMIC PERFORMANCE IN A RACE-READY PACKAGE.
Engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamics and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, the Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 triathlon bike delivers a proven aerodynamic advantage. Handcrafted from premium Advanced-grade composite and meticulously formed with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping Technology, it slices through the wind better than any bike in its class. Made for real-world triathlon performance, it offers a comfortable fit for long distance training and racing. And its unique AeroVault system includes an integrated front hydration unit, top tube storage box and downtube water bottle that, together, actually improve the bike’s aero performance on the road.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Trinity composite base bar with ski bend
- Stem - Trinity alloy, high/low stem
- Seatpost - Trinity composite
- Saddle - ISM PS1.0
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - Shimano SL-BSR1
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes - Giant SpeedControl SL
- Brake Levers - Giant Trinity
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain - KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset - Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano Press Fit
- Rims - Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Hubs - Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Tires - Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x25, folding
- All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.