Specialized's Women's Trident Long Finger Cycling Gloves place an emphasis on combining total comfort with absolute protection. To do so, they feature a combination of padding that relieves pressure while protecting nerves and arteries. Meanwhile, the materials used are designed to be soft, yet durable, and are highly breathable. This way, you don't have to sacrifice cooling comfort for the sake of protection.
- Internal Equalizer padding, combined with external gel padding, was developed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D. to fill the recesses of the palm in order to create an even surface over the hand. This comes with the positive result of unrestricted bloodflow, which will greatly reduce numbness and tremendously enhance overall comfort.
- Equalizes pressure by creating a uniform surface across the palm.
- Premium Clarino palm material is comfortable and durable, while its perforated construction increases ventilation.
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe thumb brushes away sweat with ease.
- Easy slip-on wrist cuffs fit comfortably without inhibiting movement.
- Wiretap touchscreen compatible for easy use of smartphones.