When it comes to choosing the perfect cycling bib shorts, comfort is everything. Whether you're going fast or just cruisin', it's important to know that you'll be comfy. And for riders who want premium materials, superior fit, and technologies that you won't find anywhere else, the new Specialized Men's RBX Pro Cycling Bib Shorts are the jam.
- Lightweight VaporRize™ knit fabric with XTRA LIFE Lyrcra® fibers are strategically combined with both rigid and four-way stretch wovens to optimize compression and stability. Coffee Carbon mesh, meanwhile, is used on the lower back for moisture transfer and evaporation to keep you dry, cool, and comfortable over long rides.
- Open suspender fit and bib construction are designed to keep the shorts up and in-place without constricting the upper body with excess materials and tight bindings. Stretchy elastic suspenders are extremely plush and soft against the skin, and they accommodate taller torso lengths with ease. A non-stretch sail cloth center back panel is laser cut for breathability and anchors the back of the shorts for added stability.
- Three SWAT™-inspired rear pockets are engineered into the back of the bibs to keep valuables, like ice cream money and keys, close to the body and safe. Each pocket has clean, bonded edges that stretch, recover, and accommodate its contents with ease. These features are minimal, non-obtrusive, and highly functional when you need them. More importantly, they don't get in the way.
- Silicone infused fabric cuffs provide a gently, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- The Men's 3D Road chamois adds unrivaled comfort by minimizing its total footprint and by keeping only what's structurally necessary. This removes pressure on nerves and soft tissue, while also maintaining optimal levels of support.
- 10.5" inseam (size Medium, Regular Height)