In the helmet world, there's an unwritten rule that many designs seem to follow: aerodynamics, weight, aesthetics, and ventilation - pick two, there's your helmet. In typical fashion, though they don't follow these norms - Specialized innovates. And it's precisely this mentality that led them to the Airnet MIPS Road Helmet - patented protection against 'rotational violence' caused by angled impacts. Loosely based upon the leather "hairnets" that cyclists used to wear before protection was a priority, Specialized took their ventilation and classic style and incorporated them into a modern helmet design that combines all of the above features.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for enhanced cooling.
- Vent grippers integrated at the front and rear for secure eyewear storage.
- drirelease® Merino wool pads for increased comfort and sweat/ temperature management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won't stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.