All kids dream of having their very own 16� SE Bikes LiL� Ripper. Built with a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with alloy cranks and a micro-adjust alloy seatpost, the SE Bikes LiL� Ripper weighs in at just 19 lbs. Throw in the Landing Gear forks, Lightning Bolt seat and Looptail rear end and it�s clear that this isn't just the lightest little bike on the block, it's also the raddest!
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with legendary looptail rear end
- Alloy hubs
- Lightweight top-load stem with side cut-outs and hidden top cap for a clean look
- 6061 forged alloy 3-piece cranks
- SE Racing padset, SE numberplate and alloy valve caps included
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End
- FORK: LiL' Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 140mm Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 36T
- PEDALS: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Racing Alloy 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- TIRES: Kenda Kontact 16" x 2.25" Front & Rear
- BRAKESET: Promax Mini V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVERS: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS: SE Wing Bar, 23" x 5.5"
- STEM: SE Racing Top-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 40mm Reach
- GRIPS: Mini Grips
- SEAT: SE Racing Mini Lightning Bolt
- SEATPOST: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- ACCESSORIES: SE Racing Number Plate, SE Racing Padset, Alloy Valve Caps
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 23.5"
- CENTER TO TOP: 16.9"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 18"
- WHEELBASE: 43.5"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 12"
- STANDOVER: 30.5"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 5'5"+ (165CM)
- STEM: 55MM
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 30"
- CRANK: 175MM
- WHEEL SIZE: 29"
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 27.2mm