The Schwinn Vantage F1 Hybrid Bike is an All Around, Best of Class, Sport Hybrid Designed To Be Up For Anything. When you want aggressive sport performance, lightweight design and high efficiency, but don't want to sacrifice comfort, you can have it all in the Schwinn Vantage Flatbar (F) Series. With Smooth Ride Technology (SRT) the Schwinn Vantage F1 bike provides an active suspension system with vibration isolating characteristics for a ride unmatched in the sport hybrid category. The Schwinn Vantage F1 is fast, fun and responsive enough for a multitude of uses. Whether you are trying to get fit, commute to work, pull the kids, run errands, or simply get around the neighborhood. There's no limit to what you can achieve on a Schwinn Vantage F1 bike!
- Frame - Schwinn® S.R.T. (Smooth Ride Tech) endurance frame with elastomer technology
- Fork - Schwinn® carbon sport with disc mounts and alloy steerer, 1 1/8"
- Crank - Shimano Deore Octalink® FC-T3010 alloy triple 48/36/26T
- Bottom Bracket - Sealed cartridge
- Derailleurs - Shimano Altus® FD-M370 (F), Shimano® Deore® RD-M591 (R)
- Shifters - Shimano Altus® Rapid Fire SL-M370
- Cog Set - Shimano® 11-34T, 9-speed
- Chain - KMC® Z99
- Rims - Alex® MD17 alloy double wall 32H ( 700x32)
- Spokes - 14G stainless
- Tires - Kenda® Kwick Tendrill with K-Shield 700 x 32c
- Pedals - Alloy/resin with reflector
- Brakes - Shimano® BR-M355 hydraulic disc, 160 mm rotors
- Brake Levers - Shimano® Hydraulic
- Handlebar - Schwinn® S1 sport alloy, 31.8, 15 mm rise
- Stem - Schwinn® S1 sport alloy, 31.8
- Headset - VP internal, 1 1/8"
- Saddle - Schwinn® S1 sport ergo
- Seatpost - Schwinn® S1 sport alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
- Schwinn® sport ergo dual-density grips