The Louis Garneau Men's Elite M2 RTR Short Sleeve Cycling is designed to make you faster while keep you visible on the road. The jersey uses a combination of five different fabrics that come together to keep you cooler, dryer, and more aero. The conception that a dark jersey is a hot jersey is upended with the use of innovative Coldblack technology. This material actually reflects UV rays to reduce heat even on dark fabrics. The By using compression fabric in certain zones and laser-finished, aero-optimized sleeves, you get a low-profile fit without any extra fabric flapping in the wind. And, just to make sure you are entertained while you hammer along, the sweat-proof pocket keeps your phone (and your tunes) dry. For Mother Nature, the enviro pocket is a handy place to stash used gel packs and bar wrappers until you can get to a trash can. Keeping safe and visible on the road is important and the Elite M2 RTR includes strategically placed reflective inserts and front/reflective accents.
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Jersey Fabric: CB Carbon Slick: Quick-drying, breathable and chlorine-resistant. The addition of carbon fiber helps enhance blood circulation and procures antistatic properties - CB Mondo RF: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort. Reflective pattern for additional safety - CB M-2: Developed in collaboration with the Canadian Cycling team, this fabric is THE most aerodynamic you can get - Kite Mesh: Lightweight, ensures optimal moisture management and keeps you dry - Grid 70 Air: This lightest woven mesh is super soft and stretchable. 70 g/m
- Jersey Fabric Technology: coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- Jersey Hem Finish: Perforated rear gripper keeps jersey in place
- Jersey Pockets : 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim and extra Enviro pocket - Zippered multimedia sweatproof pocket
- Jersey Visibility Features: HiViz360 reflective rear panel, sleeves and pockets, 
- Jersey Zipper: Full-length zip