THE GIRO AEROHEAD MIPS® TRIATHLON HELMET TAKES THE SAME WIND-CHEATING SILHOUETTE AS THE LEADING-EDGE AEROHEAD ULTIMATE BUT ADDS INCREASED VENTILATION TO KEEP TRIATHLETES AND TIME TRIALISTS COOL WHEN THE COMPETITION IS HOT.
- Vents - 4
- Ventilation - Over brow ventilation
- Certification - CPSC
- Construction - In-mold construction - fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact absorbing foam liner.The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Fit System - Roc Loc 5 Air
- Super Fit Engineering - Giro's proprietary Super Fit sizing system is based on "human scale factors" data and over 25 years of handcrafting helmets. By creating helmet molds in up to 4 adult sizes to match the human body's form, Giro's super fit sizes comfortably and securely fit riders, and feel like they are custom made just for you.
- MIPS - Multi-directional Impact Protection System - this technology is present in the Giro Aerohead MIPS triathlon helmet with the goal of reducing the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to the rider's brain when encountering certain impacts.