Bell has worked tirelessly to refine the fit of their helmets, so that they represent the pinnacle of comfort. This philosophy starts with Bell's flagship Z20 and extends throughout the range. The Bell Falcon MIPS road bike helmet represents the same attention to fit and finish that Bell feels defines quality. It utilizes integrated MIPS, offering comprehensive energy management as well as allowing for a sleeker, more compact overall design. Multi-adjustable Float Fit retention and Bell's unique Sweat Guide further enhance fit, while generous vents and wind-cheating aerodynamics provide ample airflow to keep things cool. The Bell Falcon MIPS is the easy choice for all roads, wherever they may lead.
- Float Fit™ - Minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments.
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Lightweight Internal Polycarbonate Roll Cage
- MIPS®?-Equipped - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™ - Quick-adjust fasteners help keep straps flat and properly positioned.
- Rear Reflective Strip
- Sweat Guide™ Padding - Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from brow pad and away from eyewear.
- Weight - 297 Grams
- Vents - 18
- Certification - CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle