Don't worry, we get it...your training buddies all think you're a bit 'particular'. You may or may not have stockpiled your favorite grips just in case they ever get replaced by a new model. Perhaps your trailside toolbox would make a quality control engineer blush. Whatever the case, you won't find any judgement here.
- If speed could talk, it'd introduce itself as the all-new S-Works Epic frame. Offering 100-millimeters of brilliantly efficient Brain-controlled travel, the S-Work Epic increases rear-triangle stiffness for peerless power transfer, while the use of FACT 12m carbon, a dedicated layup and a full carbon shock link also make it the lightest full suspension frame we've ever created, all while offering the most capable handling in an Epic yet. Nice to meet you, speed.
- Pairing 100 millimeters of the most efficent travel on earth with RockShox's svelte-yet-stiff SID SL Ultimate chassis, the RockShox SID SL Ultimate BRAIN fork serves as the pinnacle of XC-race supsension perfection.
- FRAME - S-Works FACT 12m Carbon, Modern XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm, Titanium bolt
- REAR SHOCK - RockShox-Specialized BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265x52.5mm
- FORK - RockShox SID SL ULTIMATE BRAIN, Top-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 100mm Travel
- SEATPOST - S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm setback, 30.9mm