Here's a ticket to hit the trail. The XtC Jr. is the perfect way to introduce young riders to off-road riding.
Designed to get young riders pumped on riding trails, XtC Jr. 20 and 24 are just the right size and have all the right features. With a lightweight aluminum frame, front suspension, fast-rolling 20 or 24-inch wheels and trail-ready tires, this mini mountain bike is up for adventure.
Key Performance Factors
- Lightweight frame - ALUXX-grade aluminum frame provides a lightweight, purpose-built chassis for aspiring young off-road riders.
- Confidence and control - Size-specific wheels and front suspension give young riders the performance they need for true off-road riding.
- Kid-friendly features - Youth-specific performance components help young riders improve their off-road skills.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - High Tensile Steel Rigid Fork, 1-1/8"
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Jr MTB, 25.4
- Stem - steel, quill
- Seatpost - alloy, 27.2
- Saddle - Giant Grow Technology
- Pedals - platform
- Shifters - N/A
- Front Derailleur - N/A
- Rear Derailleur - N/A
- Brakes - alloy, linear pull
- Brake Levers - alloy, junior MTB
- Cassette - 18t
- Chain - KMC S1
- Crankset - 32t, 127mm
- Bottom Bracket - semi-cartridge
- Rims - Giant Kids 20", alloy
- Hubs - nutted, 28h
- Spokes - stainless, 14g
- Tires - Giant Junior Lite, 20x1.95
- Extras - bell, kickstand