The Specialized Women's Sirrus X Comp Carbon Disc Hybrid Bike is far from your "normal" fitness bike. It features 700x38mm tires that let you explore the dirt when the time arises, a 1x11 drivetrain for ease of use, and keeps its rack/fender mounts.
Specialized started with a high quality FACT 9r carbon fiber construction that's lightweight and extremely responsive, not only making the Sirrus a better climber, but also making it easier to carry up the stairs after your commute. Now, onto the best part of the new Sirrus: Future Shock. Essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. Specialized developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this relationship are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, it improves smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop.
Specialized equipped this bike with a 1x SRAM NX drivetrain to ensure reliable shifting and no dropped chains, plus next-level comfort that follows Specialized scientifically tested and engineered Women's Body Geometry components. So as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike than ever, leaving you feeling that you have the perfect partner on your path to health and wellbeing.
- The FACT 9r carbon fiber frame is engineered and designed with Specialized Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile. And the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- The Specialized Aldia Comp saddle features Women's Body Geometry hallmarks, like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 padding for added comfort.
- Frame - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 1x drivetrain specific, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- Fork - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- Front Axles - 12x100mm
- Rear Axles - 12x142mm
- Rims/Wheels - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 30mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific
- Hubs - Alloy, Center Lock disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 24h/28h
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Tires - Tracer Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 60TPI, folding bead w/ GRIPTON®, 700x38mm
- Crankset - Forged aluminum, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, direct-mount chainring
- Chainrings - Aluminum, 42T, direct-mount
- Bottom Bracket - BSA for 24mm spindle
- Chain - KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs - Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- Shifters - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Handlebars - Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Tape/Grips - Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip
- Stem - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Brakes - Shimano MT201, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- Pedals - Platform, alloy
- Saddle - Aldia Comp, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post - Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm