Whether you're new to riding or just looking for a bike that can do it all with aplomb, you'll feel right at home with the Specialized Women's Dolce Road Bike. It's been designed specifically for women, so you can expect an incredible geometry, women's-specific components, and a ride quality that's sure to deliver a smile to your face.
Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, Specialized built the Elite from A1 Premium Aluminum with Women's Endurance Geometry. This ensures that you stay comfortable and confident over any kind of terrain, while also providing a lower standover. Essentially, this makes getting on and off the bike, as well as putting a foot down, as easy as can be.
For the build, it's spec'd it with reliable Shimano Claris 8-speed shifters, sturdy Axis Sport wheels, and traction-packed Espoir Sport 25mm tires. Of course, every facet of the bike is tailored specifically for female riders, from the handlebar width, to the crankarm length, all the way down to the superlative Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle.
- The Dolce Elite's sturdy and reliable A1 Premium Aluminum frame is built with Women's Endurance Geometry. This geo improves stability and handling, so it gives you confident control when climbing and descending, while also putting you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position. The result? Hours upon hours of comfortable riding.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and to give you a smoother ride.
- Shimano's Claris 8-speed shifting delivers all the durability you need while providing plenty of gears for a variety of terrain.
- BOTTOM BRACKET - BSA, 68mm, square-taper
- CHAIN - KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed
- CRANKSET - Shimano Claris R200
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on
- CASSETTE - SunRace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAINRINGS - 46/34T
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- FORK - Specialized FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts
- SADDLE - Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, thin, steel rails
- SEAT BINDER - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- TAPE - Specialized S-Wrap
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- WHEELS & TIRES
- REAR WHEEL - Axis Sport
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIRE - Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- REAR TIRE - Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- FRONT WHEEL - Axis Sport
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro caliper, long reach, dual-pivot
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- PEDALS - Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully manipulated tube sets, threaded bottom bracket, 1-1/8" lower bearing, 130mm spacing