Fun. It's a feeling we're always trying to maximize, and there’s no better way to do it than with some singletrack shredding. But whether it’s for lack of time, motivation, or injury, too many aren't getting enough of it, and we that made us sad. We have a cure, though—the all-new Specialized Turbo Levo Electric Disc Mountain Bike. It rides just like a modern trail bike should, and it delivers you the power to ride more trails at a price that won't leave you destitute, living in a van down by the trailhead.
This Specialized Turbo Levo Electric Mountain Bike takes much of what we learned while designing the latest Stumpjumper. Case in point is the new Sidearm frame design that gives it an exceptional stiffness-to-weight ratio. Now, the bike is stiffer and has a lower-slung frame that’s more capable on tough descents, even easier to maneuver in technical terrain, and uses less battery power. We’ve also lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, slacked out the head angle, steepened the seat angle, and maintained a low center of gravity. You’ll also find a new Flip Chip that lets you adjust the bottom bracket height and head angle in a matter of minutes. It’s dialed.
- Chain - KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Crankset - Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
- Shift Levers - SRAM S700, single-click lever
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Chainrings - 32T, custom steel
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Rear Shock - RockShox Deluxe RT w/ custom air valve, 150mm of travel
- Front Hub - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Inner Tubes - Standard, Presta valves
- Spokes - DT Swiss Industry
- Rims - Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Front Tire - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- Rear Tire - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- Saddle - Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Seatpost - Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm
- Stem - Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars - Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Front Brake - SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 4-Piston Caliper, 200mm
- Rear Brake - SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper, 200mm
- Pedals - Specialized Dirt
- Seat Binder - Alloy, 38.6mm
- Fork - RockShox Sektor RL, 29" Boost™, 150mm of travel
- Frame - Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- UI/Remote - Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, handlebar remote with walk-assist
- Battery - Turbo M2-500, fully integrated w/ rock guard, 500Wh
- Charger - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- Motor - Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice