The Specialized Turbo Como 2.0 650b E-bike has one goal—to inspire you to get out, get moving, and to have some fun along the way. It achieves this with exclusive, award-winning technology that makes the ride faster, so you're guaranteed to have that renowned "Turbo Smile" on your face.
Beginning with a completely redesigned and integrated Turbo 1.2 motor, with a top speed of 20mph, the Como 2.0 proves itself as the fastest, most comfortable urban bike you've ever perched yourself upon. First off, Specialized's proprietary Rx Street Tune takes the power of a belt-driven motor that's smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations, and makes it optimized for riding in an urban environment by reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. Perfect.
Specialized also developed a custom Turbo UI-460 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, plus it's lockable and easily removable for simplified charging. With this battery, the Turbo Como delivers some extra "oomph," with plenty of juice to accompany you on your cruise down the bike path, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city.
Specialized also developed a custom 2.2-inch computer that offers you a wide range of features, like navigation, tracking, diagnostics, and ride history. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
The 650b wheels have been paired with 2.3-inch tires, so they can roll over most cracks, bumps, and holes with ease to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time. For the build, you'll find everything you need to get out and enjoy the sunshine, comfortably and worry free. Along these lines, there are powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, reliable 9-speed Shimano shifting, and a comfortable saddle.
- Chain - Shimano E6070, 9-speed
- Crankset - Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
- Shift Levers - Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
- Chainrings - 40T, 104 BCD w/ chainguard
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- Front Hub - Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Inner Tubes - Schrader, 40mm valve
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Rims - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 28h
- Front Tire - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- Rear Tire - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- Saddle - Body Geometry "The Cup," 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT™ compatible mounts, 245mm
- Seatpost - Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- Stem - Specialized Flowset, alloy, 20-degree w/ display mount, 31,8mm
- Handlebars - Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- Grips - Body Geometry Contour
- Front Brake - Tektro HD-T285, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brake - Tektro HD-T285 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Pedals - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Kickstand - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Bell - Simple Bell
- Seat Binder - Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- Fork - Turbo Como aluminum disc fork, 15x100mm thru-axle
- Frame - Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack
- UI/Remote - Custom 2.2" computer. LCD display, USB plug, stem mount w/ custom handlebar remote
- Battery - Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- Charger - Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- Motor - Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- Wiring Harness - Custom Specialized wiring harness
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice