Traction, control, confidence, and fun—the Specialized Riprock 20" Coaster bicycle is the perfect bike for your kid to start hitting the trails with. And with the simple coaster brake design, safety and fun aren't mutually exclusive anymore.
While there are many notable features that make the Specialized Riprock 20" Coaster bicycle awesome, it's the 2.3-inch tires that provide a high degree of, well, shred-ability—delivering exceptional traction, control, and confidence for riding rough, off-road sections and city streets alike. And when you combine the big tires with sturdy 20-inch wheels, an easy-to-use coaster brake that all but eliminates the threat of the dreaded endo, and a single-speed setup, you have the perfect mountain bike to get your little Ripper out on the trail.
- Chain - KMC Z510, single-speed, anti-drop, 1/2"x1/8"
- Bottom Bracket - Steel, loose ball bearings
- Crankset - Hi-Ten steel, 114mm
- Cassette - 18T cog
- Chainrings - 36T
- Fork - Hi-Ten, 1-1/8" steerer
- Seat binder - Bolt-type, 28.6mm
- Saddle - Specialized Kids' Henge
- Seatpost - Steel, 25.4mm
- Handlebars - BMX, steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 130mm rise, 560mm width, 22.2mm
- Grips - Specialized, slip-on
- Front Hub - Steel, bolt-on, 100mm spacing, loose ball bearings, 36h
- Rear Hub - Coaster brake, bolt-on, loose ball bearings, 110mm spacing, 18T cog, 36h
- Inner Tubes - Schrader valve
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Rims - 20" alloy, 16mm depth, 21mm internal width
- Tires - Rhythm Lite, 30 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.3"
- Rear Brake - V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- Pedals - Nylon platform w/ reflectors
- Frame - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice