Traction, control, confidence, and fun—the Specialized Riprock 20" Kid's Disc Trail Bicycle is the perfect bike for your kid to start hitting the trails.
While there are many notable features that make the Riprock awesome, it's the 2.8-inch tires that provide a high degree of, well, shred-ability—delivering exceptional traction, control, and confidence for riding rough, off-road sections and city streets alike. And when you combine the big tires with sturdy 20-inch wheels, mechanical disc brakes, and seven-speed shifting, you have the perfect mountain bike to get your little Ripper out on the path to a lifetime of fun rides.
- Chain - KMC Z51 EPT, anti-rust coating, 7-speed
- Bottom Bracket - BSA, square taper
- Crankset - Forged alloy, 127mm
- Shift Levers - Shimano Tourney, Revo 7-speed
- Cassette - SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
- Chainrings - Steel, 30T
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
- Fork - SR Suntour XCT, coil spring, preload adjust, 60mm of travel
- Seat Binder - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Saddle - Specialized Kids' Henge
- Stem - 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp, 60mm
- Handlebars - 580mm, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- Grips - Specialized, slip-on
- Front Hub - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 110mm spacing, loose ball bearings, QR, 28h
- Rear Hub - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 135mm spacing, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearings, QR, 28h
- Inner Tubes - Schrader valve
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Rims - 20", double-wall aluminum
- Front Tire - Big Roller, 60 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.8"
- Rear Tire - Big Roller, 60 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.8"
- Front & Rear Brakes - Mechanical disc, organic pads, 6-bolt, tool-less reach adjust, 160mm
- Pedals - Nylon platform w/reflectors
- Frame - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, ZeroStack head tube, 135mm rear hub spacing, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice