The ultimate definition of BMX Innovations, this year SE Bikes introduced the world’s first 29+ BMX bike, the Se Bikes Monster Quad! Built around huge 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires, this Monster is the biggest BMX bike on the planet. The unique Monster Quad frame design features an oversized downtube, integrated head tube, super stiff BB yoke, and a legendary looptail rear end. The front and rear Avid BB5 disc brakes and 2-piece alloy cranks really put this bike over the top. Watch out now, it’s a MONSTER!
Mack Cycle is Expecting Pre-Sales to arrive between Dec 1st - Dec 15th !!
Accepting Pre-Sales with Expected Ship Date Between Dec 1st and Dec 15th (Arrival to customer roughly Dec 8th - Dec 22nd)
- 6061 Aluminum Monster Quad frame with oversized downtube, integrated head tube and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster 29" x 2.8" tires
- Avid BB5 disc brakes with Tri-Align caliper positioning system, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener
- 33.6 pounds