The Se Bikes Big Ripper is the original 29” BMX bike and has been the king of the streets for well over a decade. It’s built around a monster-sized PK Ripper-style frame and features a chilling, arctic white & blue colorway. The spec is top notch, with Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks, double-wall rims, Vee Speedster tires and a new checkerboard padset. If you want to ride the best, ride the Big Ripper!
Mack Cycle is Expecting Pre-Sales to arrive in the middle of February 2020!!
Accepting Pre-Sales with Expected Ship Date Between Feb 14th - Feb 21st (Arrival to customer roughly Feb 21st - Feb 28th)
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing, high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Speedster 29” x 2.10” tires
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- SE Racing checkerboard padset
- SE wheelie pegs
- 29.3 pounds