To celebrate the life and times of SE’s founder, Scot Breithaupt, and SE’s motto of “BMX Innovations,” SE Bikes created a bike like you’ve never seen before. The SE Bikes 27.5"+ OM-Duro BMX Bike takes its design cues and aesthetics from the legendary OM Flyer and mixes in some radical mountain bike-style upgrades. This wildly unique bike comes in standard and XL sizes and features big 27.5 x 3.0” tires, a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Avid BB5 disc brakes front and rear, a new external bottom bracket, and internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost. BMX meets mountain bike; there are no boundaries.
Mack Cycle is Expecting Pre-Sales to arrive between Dec 1st - Dec 15th!!
Accepting Pre-Sales with Expected Ship Date Between Dec 1st - Dec 15th (Arrival to customer roughly Dec 8th - Dec 22nd)
- Cr-Mo OM-Duro frame with looptail rear end, Euro 73mm bottom bracket, 148mm dropout spacing, internal cable routing for dropper post, fixed dropouts and removable derailleur hanger
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 110mm-spaced dropouts
- 27.5” x 3.0” Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty tires
- CNC alloy narrow/wide sprocket
- SRAM GX 1x10 derailleur, 10-speed 11-36T cassette
- SRAM GX 1x10, Trigger Shifter with exact actuation
- Avid BB5 disc brakes with Tri-Align caliper positioning system
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- External bottom bracket
- SER padset
- Custom Scot Breithaupt OM-Duro sticker sheet
- 38 pounds