FROM SHORT DAILY SPINS TO LONGER ROAD RIDES, Thrive IS A FAST, FUN AND CONFIDENT FITNESS BIKE.
The Live Women's Thrive 2 Disc Hybrid Bike blends the speed and agility of a road bike with a more comfortable, flat-bar upright riding position. The women's-specific frame features Liv's 3F Design Philosophy and lightweight ALUXX aluminum material for a quick, agile feel. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibrations. Thrive comes in both rim and disc brake options.
- Comfort - An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and D-Fuse seatpost make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency.
- Fun fitness - The lightweight efficiency and balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminum frame blend speed and stability for a ride that's just plain fun.
- Control - Pedaling efficiency, reliable shifting and braking are a perfect trio for predictable cruising.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - composite, aluminum steerer, disc
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Connect XC, flat
- Stem - Sport, 6-degree
- Seatpost - Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle - Liv Contact Comfort (forward)
- Pedals - platform
- Shifters - Shimano Sora
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Sora
- Brakes - Tektro flat mount t HD-R210 F[140 rotor] R[140 rotor]
- Brake Levers - Tektro, hydraulic
- Cassette - Shimano HG400-9, 11x34
- Chain - KMC X9
- Crankset - FSA Vero, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket - FSA threaded
- Rims - Giant GX28 wheelset
- Hubs - Giant GX28 wheelset
- Spokes - Giant GX28 wheelset
- Tires - Giant S-R3, 700x32c
- Extras - bar ends