GET ON THE DIRT AND RIDE YOUR WAY TO YOUR FIRST SINGLETRACK. TEMPT IS THAT FRIEND THAT OPENS A WHOLE NEW WORLD TO YOU.
With a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame designed specifically for women, and 27.5 wheels that combine speed, efficiency and control, the Liv Women's Tempt 3 Disc Mountain Bike can guide you along dirt terrain. A 100 mm suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer added confidence and control. Tempt features all the latest mountain bike trends, with a shorter stem and longer top tube for extra stability and control.
- Confidence Inspiring - Perfect for a woman's first mountain bike, the ALUXX frame is lightweight, capable and durable.
- Versatile - Tempt's performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides.
- Liv 3F Design Philosophy - Women's-specific geometry ensures the rider is balanced over the bike for optimal efficiency, comfort and control.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade aluminum
- Fork - SR Suntour XCT HLO 27.5, 100mm travel, lockout, with preload adjuster
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Connect Trail
- Stem - Giant Sport, 6-degree
- Seatpost - Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle - Liv Connect (forward)
- Pedals - MTB Caged, 9/16
- Shifters - Shimano Altus, 3x8
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Acera
- Brakes - Tektro M275[F] 160 [R] 160
- Brake Levers - Tektro
- Cassette - Shimano HG31, 11x34
- Chain - KMC Z72
- Crankset - ProWheel Burner-301P, 22/32/42
- Bottom Bracket - Feimin FP-902W
- Rims - Giant GX03V 27.5 6061 aluminum, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs - [F]Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball [R] Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball
- Spokes - stainless, 14G
- Tires - Maxxis Ikon 27.5x2.2, 60 tpi wire