MAIN STREET, SIDE STREETS OR FOREST TRAILS. YOUR CHOICES ARE LIMITLESS WITH THE VERSATILE ROVE.
The Liv Women's Rove 3 Disc Hybrid Bike is a versatile option for dirt or road riding adventures. It's an ideal choice for entry-level riders looking for a fitness, recreational or commuting bike that can go on-road or off-road. Using Liv's 3F Design Philosophy, it's constructed with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame with added standover height for stability and confidence. Featuring a plush suspension fork, which on select models can be locked out for smooth pavement or flipped open for off-road excursions, so it's both efficient and capable. Disc brakes come on select models, and integrated dropouts allow you to add racks and panniers. Finally, semi-internal cable routing provides a clean look and performance.
- Comfort - Liv's 3F Design Philosophy and LivRight Sizing, along with the lightweight ALUXX frame technology, create a flawlessly tuned and comfortable ride for women.
- Versatile - Perfect for fitness, commuting and exploration needs alike.
- Confidence Inspiring - Flat bars, front suspension, disc brakes and a low standover height provide generous stability and capable comfort.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX HLO 700C, 63mm
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Sport alloy, 31.8
- Stem - Giant Sport
- Seatpost - Giant Sport
- Saddle - Liv Connect Comfort
- Pedals - platform
- Shifters - Shimano EF500
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Acera
- Brakes - TKB-172
- Brake Levers - Shimano EF500
- Cassette - CS-HG31, 11x34
- Chain - KMC HG71
- Crankset - ProWheel Burner-201P, 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket - sealed cartridge
- Rims - Giant GX28 wheelset
- Hubs - 32H/32h
- Spokes - stainless, 14G
- Tires - Giant Crosscut, 60 tpi/wire/anti-puncture, 700x38